Quality Assurance in Plastic Injection Molding
The Certifications and Systems for the Best Parts
Bright Plastics’ commitment to customer service is supported by our sophisticated Quality Management System which mandates a strict compliance with outlined policies and procedures. We believe each part delivered to a customer represents our dedication to 100% satisfaction with our manufacturing services. We believe in stringent quality control and continual improvement. We are committed to providing quality every time while challenging ourselves to improve on our metrics to surpass our customers’ expectations for all new as well as existing products.
Bright Plastics’ Certifications:
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified – For the manufacture, inspection and test of custom injection molded products for the home and industry
- ISO 13485:2016 Certified – For the manufacture and distribution of custom injection molded products for the medical industry
- FDA Registered – For our ISO 7 (Class 10,000) cleanroom
- UL Certified – For meeting UL’s safety requirements after product samples were tested
Our capabilities are validated through installation qualification (IQ), operational qualification (OQ) and process qualification (PQ) tests and reports.
First Article Inspections (FAI), Production Parts Approval Process (PPAP) and statistical analyses are performed consistently.
Equipment used in our inspection procedures include:
- OGP Smartscope Flash 500 (20X24X8) – Touchprobe and optical capability assure measurement accuracy
- 6′ FARO arm CMM – Measures both small and large parts
- Spectrophotometer – Verifies the color of parts against customer standards
- Moisture Analyzer – Measures the moisture content of raw material
We are a member of the American Society for Quality (ASQ) and continue to expand and perfect our quality improvement techniques through education, training and process analyses.
Bright Plastics embraces the Six Sigma Methodology with multiple black belts on the management team, and other employees are working toward certification. We will continue to groom our leaders through Six Sigma training. This program has led to internal improvements, operational cost savings and enhanced customer experience.
Contact Bright Plastics
We hope you’ll contact Bright Plastics to learn more about our products and services. Call us at 336-668-3636, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.