At Bright Plastics, we can add your logo, code or label to injection-molded plastic parts with in-mold labels or post-mold process with hot stamps or heat transfer labels. We use automation and robotics in our decoration services to expedite the process and pass the savings on to you.
Our decorating capabilities include:
- Multiple-head hot stamping
- Multiple-head pad printing
- In-mold graphics decorating
- Heat transfer
- On-demand digital printing
Advantages of on-demand digital printing
With our fJETXL flatbed inkjet printer, Bright Plastics can print high-quality, customizable graphics on a variety of plastic parts for a broad array of industries.
The fJETXL delivers vivid colors and fine details while working seamlessly with professional ColorPRINT RIP and color management software. With rapid curing UV inks and no need to use plates, the fJETXL efficiently meets the need for short runs and on-demand printing at an affordable price.
• Sharp images with smooth gradients up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
• Maximum print area of 41.75″ x 24″
• Platen height adjustment up to 18″
• Ability to handle custom sizes
• Drop-on-demand UV-LED ink with rapid curing
• High-opacity whites
• Large 1.5-liter ink tanks for each color
• Clear coat availability
• Prints full bed CMYK + WW in under 2 minutes
Whether you are branding your product or adding a warning label or instructions, you will be pleased with the detailed print performance and speed. We use this technology for a wide variety of clients, including plastic parts manufactured for hospital use which meet stringent cleanroom manufacturing guidelines.
Contact Bright Plastics
We hope you’ll contact Bright Plastics to learn more about our products and services. Call us at 336-668-3636, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.