Choosing the appropriate plastic material for your application is an essential step in developing a successful finished part. Each material has its own characteristics, properties and strengths. Therefore, there are many factors that can influence material selection, ranging from performance to appearance to cost. By working with you to understand the parameters of your project, Bright Plastics can help you choose the best, most-cost effective method to achieve your goals and meet regulations. We offer material selection support for more than 50 types of filled and unfilled materials – engineering and commodity grades.
At Bright Plastics we have over 80 different resins in stock.
Examples of some of the most common engineering plastics we use but we work with many others:
- Nylon – unfilled and filled (glass and carbon)
- Carbon-filled Polyetherimide (PEI)
- Polybutylene Terephtalate (PBT)
- Polycarbonate/Polybutylene Terephtalate (PC/PBT)
- Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
Examples of the most common plastics we use but we work with others:
Contact Bright Plastics
We hope you’ll contact Bright Plastics to learn more about our products and services. Call us at 336-668-3636, or email email@example.com.