Plastic Injection Molding Capabilities
A custom plastic injection molding company offering a successful mesh of heart and technology, Bright Plastics is a focused and progressive, quality-adamant and customer-centric manufacturing operation. Bright provides turnkey capabilities to a wide variety of companies, representing diverse industries that need exceptional plastic products.
D2D – Design to DistributionSM. Our philosophy and daily mantra, this is who we are and what we deliver. It is our culture and way of life. We pass along the value of this discipline to our customers.
Our comprehensive contract manufacturing capabilities include:
- Design – from concept to approved design
- Rapid prototyping – 3D part prints provided for your project
- Tooling – in-house mold shop
- Material – select, source, and store
- Manufacture – press range from 40T to 1550T
- 180,000 square feet of manufacturing space which spans over two facilities
- RJG – trained master molders
- Quality control – first article inspection (FAI), Production Parts Approval Process (PPAP), and statistical analyses
- Automated systems – including robotics and a front-to-back implemented ERP (enterprise resource planning) system
- Decoration – hot stamping, heat transfer, in-mold graphics and pad printing
- Assembly – in-cycle assembly, dedicated assembly area, product assembly and retail packaging
- Distribution – Our second location (in addition to our corporate headquarters and primary manufacturing operation) gives us an additional 40,000 square feet of manufacturing space, as well as 73,000 square feet dedicated to our shipping and warehouse center. This facility is equipped with a rail system, five material silos, and a racking storage system. We ship directly to our customers, their end customer or distribution centers.
Please contact us for more information or questions about your specific project. email@example.com.
UL CERTIFIED | ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED | ISO 13485:2003 CERTIFIED