Custom Injection Molding and Large Part Injection Molding
Bright Plastics provides custom injection molding, scientific molding, and large part injection molding for products used in a wide variety of industries. The challenges we meet run the gamut from design restrictions, product size, material, scope of production run, through any number of nuances specific to the plastics industry.
Our plastic injection molding capabilities and strengths include:
- 180,000 square feet of manufacturing space which spans over two facilities
- 36 plastic injection molding machines – and counting – ranging from 40 to 1,550 tons (0.8 ounces to 287 ounces of part shot size) of clamp. Four of our eight all-electric molding machines are located in our ISO 8 (Class 100,000) cleanroom.
- Over 50 types of filled and unfilled materials including both engineering grades (offering improved mechanical and thermal properties) and general or commodity grades:
- Nylon - unfilled and filled (glass and carbon)
- Carbon-filled PEI
Major markets represented by our customer base include the following:
- Outdoor Recreation
- Lawn and Garden
- Military and Government
- Trucking and Transportation
- Waste Management
By working with our customers to identify their needs, Bright Plastics designs and manufactures products for almost any plastic application. We'd like to have the opportunity to work with you. Please contact us at 336-668-3636, or email@example.com.
UL CERTIFIED | ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED | ISO 13485:2003 CERTIFIED